Holiday Floral Arrangements by a Newport Coast FloristSeptember 6, 2018
3 Holiday Floral Arrangement TipsNovember 12, 2019
Newport Beach Florist
5 Unconventional Flower Arrangements You’ll “Fall” In Love With
Summer is over and autumn flowers are in full bloom. ‘Tis the season for centerpieces, holiday arrangements, and hosts gifts galore. Corona Del Mar Florist, top Newport flower shop, is here to help guide you in choosing the right autumn floral arrangement that compliment the season. It’s all about the hues, so make sure you have the right aesthetic in mind that fits this time of year. The following are our suggestions for beautiful fall flowers that will wow guests, recipients, and other admirers:
- Cornucopia of fall covers: If you’re looking for something attractive that will serve as a great centerpiece and can double as decor after an event, than this is for you! Low lying fall blooms and simple greenery goes great paired next to a cheese board. Red dahlias, cherry yellow mums, and decorative gourds are at their prime during this time and go great in this cornucopia.
- Rich red hues: Rich red hibiscus flowers and daisies are unique to this season. In fact, this is probably the only time of year where you can get away with having these types of arrangements present at an event (aside from maybe Valentines day). In addition, are fun edition and fit in great with this color scheme.
- Gourds: Gourds! These are colorful objects that come in all different shapes and sizes. Their varying shades look great next to a pumpkin pie. In addition, they are long lasting and can be reused for multiple events and throughout the fall season. You can also roast and eat them (or their seeds).
- Maple leaves: What screams fall more than maple leaves? Fall foliage looks just as aesthetically pleasing in a bouquet as it does on the branch outside. These leaves add volume and go great with burgundy amaryllis, peonies, and more.
- Sticks and feathers: In a drought or trying the cut down on water usage? Here is an Eco-friendly alternative! Using sticks and feather is stress free and gives off a sophisticated avante-garde look. They require not watering or trimming and can last through the wintertime.
For more information contact Corona Del Mar Florist the top flower shop Newport Beach CA!